re: What would J OB do?

Tam,
Are you thinking what I'm thinking. The Celtics cut a deal with the
Kansas Mafia to abduct Wayne Simien and make him their starting PF.

Okay, that's not going to happen and Ainge seems hell-bent during the draft to take
one of the high school PFs or SFs and the big guy from Brazil.

So, what can the Celtics do?

Simple.

 Trade for Rasheed Wallace. Problem solved.

Really. Rasheed solves a large majority of the Celtics problems.

He might be certifiably insane, but he's a good kind of certifiable insane.

If not Rasheed, then it will have to be a trade for someone of similar skills,
as there's no one on the current roster who can fulfill what you require.

Jones has always been weak defensively; Hunter's not a cover guy;
McCarty a headless chicken; Battie and Blount not quick
enough, and Perkins place is the low post.

Maybe they could get Battier and Bo Outlaw from the Grizzled.
Ray