Re: one apology / one question

Josh Ozersky wrote:

Kestas,

Sorry for being so pissy in my post yesterday...I
shouldn't write when I'm in that frame of mind.

No prob. We all get pissy at point or another.

Now I have a question.  Why in the world didn't
we foul immediately last night?  Why let VC take
a three with two seconds left?  Isn't that a basic
strategic mistake?

I see that CeltsSteve has already answered it. I can only add that this is especially the case with guys like Bosh, Baxter, Marshall, and even Carter, with his leaping ability, around the box. I wouldn't trust our big guys to come up with the defensive rebound. As for the last shot, I would have used Carter as a decoy, and swung it to Marshall. What are the chances of Toronto having two straight 3pt shooting games like that against us? We should be 2-0 against them, and were nearly 0-2. Kestas