Re: Salvos coming from Walker - calls Ainge a snake

< Can you believe this? He's (Walker) traded to one of the four best
teams in the league, owned by a guy who spoils his players like
grandparents spoil the kids, and he says Ainge was trying to hurt him?
To sabotage his numbers? > - Berry

A thoughtful post, Berry.  But sometimes life just comes down
to which jerk you respect the most ... in this case, Walker or Ainge.

I remain convinced that we are better off without Walker
as I  have little to no tolerance for stupid/arrogant/NBA-ruining
personalities.  Really, did we have any real future with AW and
his contract?

As you pointed out recently , despite AW's stats (more RPG, less
APG, less PPG)  he has actually managed to take a bite out of Dallas
while performing the role of brother to stepbrothers Nowitski,
Finley, and Nash.

I am beginning to feel bad for the Toine.  In fairness to him, I
remain convinced that he was lied to repeatedly and thoroughly
dissed by Ainge who exposed his cards way too soon that he was
indeed on a vendetta to trade the evil AW even if it meant taking
on a chronic knee ailment player such as LaFrentz.

If you recall, the Walker/LaFrentz trade was held up for 24 hours
due to the Doc's concerns about Raef's chronic tendonitus.  But no
such poor prognosis could stop our own little man-child, Danny,
who remains a combination of arrogant and naive ... the worst of
both worlds.   He is quickly becoming an NBA insider joke.

Egg