Re: Salvos coming from Walker - calls Ainge a snake

----- Original Message -----
From: <Eggcentric@xxxxxxx>

> As you pointed out recently , despite AW's stats (more RPG, less
> APG, less PPG)  he has actually managed to take a bite out of Dallas
> while performing the role of brother to stepbrothers Nowitski,
> Finley, and Nash.

Yeah....he's really taken a real bite out of that team. Let's look at what
he did against the Lakers: 12 points in fourth, 27 pts., 10 rebounds, and 7
assists for the game. Selfish bastard! Dallas wins 110 - 93...The Cancer
plays 43 mins. I look forward to the Celtics going into LA and beating the
Lakers.

Paul M.