Re: Utah game

The radio broadcasters indicated it was probably a discipline move arising at least in part from Marcus responding very badly to being pulled from the prior game. They went out of their way to say he was available to play, nor were they in any way critical of the move (and yes, they DO criticize coaching moves). Dunno if that's the case, but seems reasonably likely, since he usually has played at least some and the run away win without him if anything would help to drive any lessons home.
Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas342@xxxxxxx
Sent: Dec 9, 2003 12:14 PM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Utah game

    I am among those who wonder why Banks got no time last night, but I also wonder why the other pine sitters didn't get into the game.  I forget whether Perkins or Hunter is on IR, but whichever one was suited up could have gotten a few minutes.  Is there something about the tradition of garbage time that I don't understand?
     Welsch does continue to grow on you, doesn't he?  And you have to like Blount, not a particulalry talented guy, who seems to work his ass off every time he's in there.