----- Original Message -----
From: "Berry, Mark S" Subject: Jerry Sloan vs. Obie

cut
> (My comment... this is exactly my problem with Obie. Players come into
Boston and get worse. Rodney Rogers became a spot-up three-point shooter.
Same with Tony Delk. Now Raef Lafrentz and Jumaine Jones. Is he putting
these guys in position to succeed? No, he's trying to fit them into already
defined roles. Don't you think Sloan would find a way to get Lafrentz 12-15
shots a game from 18 feet and in?)