Utah game

    I am among those who wonder why Banks got no time last night, but I also wonder why the other pine sitters didn't get into the game.  I forget whether Perkins or Hunter is on IR, but whichever one was suited up could have gotten a few minutes.  Is there something about the tradition of garbage time that I don't understand?
     Welsch does continue to grow on you, doesn't he?  And you have to like Blount, not a particulalry talented guy, who seems to work his ass off every time he's in there.