Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Dime Smack / College Gameday

I have always like RickyD  because of his intensity and ability. I don't
understand Paul Silas because who is Ricky supposed to defer to in a rotten team
like the Cavs? If Ricky shot a contested early jumper when he had options like
PP or Baker in the post, it would be something different. I would love to get
this guy.....But is he better than a MLE free agent we could pick up at the
end of the year? That is the tough one because we would likely have to burn a
number one and a expiring contract to get him. Bonzi's trade kind of set the
scale even though the Griz overpaid, IMO.....

I am interested in what you all think you would give up for RickyD with the
above paragraph in consideration.....

Also note that Ford, who Banks continues to outplay, gets buku time and
development as the starter. At this rate, these guys will be better than Banks at
the end of the season. If the Banks is a key to the future, we aren't going to
win a championship this year, then why don't we play him big time?....

<< Another chapter was added in the feud between Ricky Davis and Paul Silas
last night. Buckets was benched in the first quarter after forcing a shot and
then committing a turnover. He didn't come back until the third. We're gonna
say it: Buckets needs to be traded ASAP. We've watched just about every Cavs
game this season and if Silas benched everyone after they forced a shot, there
wouldn't be anyone on the floor. Has he seen some of the shots Zydrunas
Ilgauskas has taken? The dude shoots it as soon as he gets the ball, from wherever he
is, every time he touches the rock. It doesn't matter if he's under the hoop
or at the top of the key, it's going up. And LeBron, for as nice as he is,
still has a broken jump shot. Yet, it's cool for him to keep launching threes and
fadeaways. In Ricky's place, Darius Miles and Jason Kapono blew up last night.
They combined for 31 in the 4th quarter alone . Two rookie point guards had
huge games last night. T.J. Ford went for 16 points and dropped 12 dimes and
Kirk Hinrich scored eight, dropped 12 dimes and came up with two blocks. Both of
their squads lost . >>