Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "You see a train wreck coming, you take the plane."-Globe

Wait a dog-gone minute. I assumed that Obie didn't play Raef in the second
half because of the tendonitis was more painful in the second half. If Raef's
situation wasn't any worse than previous and it was Obie's decision not to play
Raef, to attempt to match up with the Suns going small, I think I am going to
be sick. I have already wrote about how I like to play set rotations but even
more so, having a guy with good fundamentals on the floor can be extremely
helpful when the opposing team is pressing. Since Peter May wrote this, I assume
it was a decision based on matchups, not injuries....

DJessen33

<< He has two new starters. He has a big man (Raef LaFrentz) who he said
 he couldn't use last night when the Suns went small in the second half.
 A big man who was the supposed key to the Antoine Walker deal, who is
 making a ton of money, and who has to be seen as vital to any success
 the Celtics may achieve this season. A big man who played eight minutes
 last night. What's that all about? Counting the two Celtics on injured
 reserve (Kendrick Perkins, Brandon Hunter), there are seven new
 Celtics. Counting the recovering Vin Baker, there are eight. Plus,
 there's a new style of play, a new boss looking over O'Brien's
 shoulder, anxious new owners, and no point guards -- again. >>