From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sean
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 9:51 AM
To: pmaurice
Cc: Celtics @ igtc.com
Subject: Re: OB - Why Do People Call Him an Excellent Coach?

I am not saying he is a bad coach.  With Antoine and PP, this team was a

lock to make the playoffs and with the right matchups (no nets) to have
a 50 50 chance of making the finals.  That being said, I never thought
he was a great coach - just a good one.  I hated the offense he ran, but

accepted it because we were winning.  This year, he says he did not want

to run that offense - it was all Evil Antoine.   Yet, when he goes out
to run they cant with any consistency or success.  They are playing the
same style ball as last year 70% of the time, except with Mike James
taking Antoines three (or at least a percent of them).

pmaurice wrote:

> [...]
He got