Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "...we still don't know who...but I feel good about the...

PP has perhaps the most boring and uncharismatic interviews I have ever
heard. Nothing like Twan if you want to compare. But who cares? Why do you put so
much importance on how well the captain speaks? I just cares how he plays.....

DJessen33

<< Maybe I shouldn't. And -- I'm making a leap of faith here -- I take it you
 don't care about anyhting he says as the captain and feel nobody else
should,
 either.

 CeltsSteve  >>