Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Bucks game #2

< HA! I don't remember any board ever predicated on the bashing of a sole
Celtic player, and I've been through many. Now there is.
Pierce didn't lose Saturday's game. He was one of the reasons we were
still in the game, like many other games where the C's have been
narrowly beaten.  > - Lapdoggy

Lappy,

It isn't about Pierce, it's all about Walker.  Alas all ye poor misled fans
who had the audacity to disagree with this churlish and proud ''I am
never wrong'' poster over Walker's value.

The obsessive criticism of ''St. Paul'' and his every move continues. Even
when achieving a triple-double, his TO's must still be mentioned.
Added to the ongoing personal attacks on those who have dared to be
Pierce fans, it all smacks of childish retribution... rampant LANCE-ism.

Egg

''As it relates to a ton of undeserved criticism, he (Pierce) receives no
more than what another former captain used to receive. I think the fact
that said former captain used to receive the brunt of all criticsm when
the team won and Pierce received all the praise when the team won and
thus hearing ANY criticism now of Pierce seems completely foreign to
some and even excessive or undeserved to others.''
-CeltsSteve