Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Bucks game #2

It is apparent there are many Walker bashing " yahoo's " who could dish it
out when it came to being critical but take umbrage now that the shoe is on the
other size 15 foot.

And in the case of Saturday night's game . . . no bashing. Just facts.

"What's good for the goose . . ."

CeltsSteve

HA! I don't remember any board ever predicated on the bashing of a sole Celtic player, and I've been through many. Now there is.
Pierce didn't lose Saturday's game. He was one of the reasons we were still in the game, like many other games where the C's have been narrowly beaten. Those are the facts. But then again I chose to look a the glass half full(which it is now that Walker is gone) rather than obsess on the fact that Twan was booted and Pierce wasn't.