Re: Isiah Thomas fired

Egghead,
Let me help you with this. You have to discount players who are injury prone
or who are coming off a major injury. I don't have a crystal ball but can see
trends.... As for the <g>, that means grin or smile. I would thought an
internet savvy person like yourself would have known that by now....

DJessen33

<< Chad Ford? Was that before or after Mourning and McDyess went down for
 the season?  Can you imagine our record if we lost Pierce for 82 games? >>