Walker/Artest talk

I really, really like Ron Artest and Al Harrington. I
would definitely want them on my team. But, I would
NOT deal Antoine for them. My reasoning: I see them as
excellent complementary players, not someone who can
take over a game offensively. If we move Antoine in
this scenario, I fear Pierce might have to become a
one-man team.

Unlike Snoopy, I would move Antoine for O'Neal. In
fact, I would - in a heartbeat - do Antoine and EWill
for O'Neal and Artest. Not that I think it would ever
happen, unless O'Neal demanded a trade. And Indy can't
move him anyway til December, since he just signed a
deal.

But man, put O'Neal and Artest with Pierce and Banks
... whoo.