Oneal

snoopy wrote:

> I don't see how anyone could endorse such a trade.  Bird may like
> Walker,
> but after what they've paid to get their current lineup, they're not
> likely to make any major deals unless they unload Jermaine O'Neal.
> And before anyone asks, no, I wouldn't take Jermaine, either.

Why not snoop?  If Walker is not willing to accept his role next season
and O'Neal is pissed at Indy for axing Thomas, you wouldn't do a
Walker-Jermaine trade?  Heck I think I'd do that trade right now (if
not for the BYC restrictions).

I think the key is O'Neal being on a team with a bigger star than he.
I've been dreaming of a true power-player like him since Dino Radja
left.

but maybe that's just me.
(the other) Mark