Re: Isiah Thomas fired

>>The Nets added Mourning, the Pistons added Darko, the
Magic added Howard, the Pacers dumped Isiah... Those four teams finished
ahead of the Celts last season and made more significant positive changes
than the Celts.>>

  Correction....Three of those four teams finished ahead of the Celtics,
although I agree with the premise of your argument.
As I've heard Ainge say at least a dozen times, our guys are just going to
have to work harder.  That's all there is to it.
 Not exactly what we want to hear, fans or players, but we'd better be
listening.

TAM