Re: Isiah Thomas fired

You think young Darko is going to add that much? Most people don't....Are the
Magic going to play Howard at center or is Gooden going to the bench?....How
does firing Isiah bring back Brad Miller or make Reggie any younger?...BTW,
the Celtics finished ahead of the Magic last season....We also whooped the
Pacer's butts but that was because Isiah didn't motivate them enough....

DJessen33