RE: Ford Proposes Jones For Baker/Brown

If Riley is stupid enough to go for this, I'd do this
in a heartbeat. Forget the fact that it makes the team
smaller. Jones is a bona fide scorer and defender. Who
do you defend if Walker, Pierce and Eddie Jones are
all on the floor? Put that triad with Banks and Battie
and away we go. It's not like Baker is likely to
contribute much, anyway.

(Which is exactly why Riley should laugh at this idea.
I expect him to move Jones poste haste, but to a team
that actually has something of quality to offer in
return. I haven't looked at the numbers, but given
Portland's supposed willingness to move Sheed Wallace,
don't you think Riles would love to get him? Wallace,
Odom, Butler, Wade ... whew. And Wallace could pack
Odom's bongs for him.)