Re: Celtics News For The Day

Ray,
Do you really thing 28 is that good? You are starting to sound like a homer.
I just don't think he is that good, at least not yet. He has skills but I just
don't see him making the impact that you do.

I also don't see why you would expect the Cs to trade Walker to accomodate
28. You keep Walker once you get 28. He gets you that much closer to the title.
You don't rebuild when 28 arrives, you firm up.

Watch the optimism....

DJessen33