Banks

> Yep, this post sums it up quite well. I will ad that I'm not an OB fan. He
> doesn't instill confidence in younger untested players. I don't believe he
> has a clue as to how to lite their fire. We'll see real quick how much
> patience he has with Banks.

Don't know if this is a good test. Banks has undeniable talent, confidence
and is a four year college senior from a big time program. He also plays a
position at which we have NOTHING. So of course he is going to play and play well,
IMHO.

More telling is how he deals with other younger suspect guys like Hunter,
Perkins and Brown. Brown seems to have some confidence issues, but he has skills.
Hunter is ready to go, but will he be used. And Perkins is a development
project that needs to be taught some things. Personally, I just don't think OB is
the man for the job. I wish we had gotten Larry Brown instead. A good coach
should put each player in the best possible position.

Also if Baker doesn't work out.. could we do a EWilliams + Baker for Croshere
deal?

Pete