should bees

Depth chart should be: 5: Battie, Blount, Perkins. 4:  Walker, Baker, Hunter. 3:  Brown, Williams, Jones, McCarty. 2: Pierce, Delk. 1: Banks, James.

Admittedly, Brown as the starting SF would be experimental.  Certainly, O'Brien favors Williams and McCarty.  That will be the position of greatest competition.  Also, I think Hunter will contribute more than Baker, but we have to allow Baker his shot.

First off the bench:  Williams, James, Delk, Baker, Blount, Jones.  That's an eleven man rotation already.  Can O'Brien be comfortable with that?  He can't allow these guys to stay on the bench.  Plus, McCarty is left out.  Wow!  This is going to be interesting.

Add to that the fact that Hunter may have the most needed quality of our benchers--he will rebound and manufacture points in the paint against all but the best big men.  I would like a second team of Baker, Hunter, James, Jones and Delk.  Some boards, some size, and some shooters.  All this ruminating does is point up the likelihood that we will again be greatly frustrated by the O'Brien and Walker tendencies (too many minutes by + too much focus on the "stars"). But I'm liking the players we have for the first time in years.  Gene