Re: no love from DA

I would agree with you in principle but not it this case. I wasn't on board
on the Atlanta rejuvenation but they didn't have a superstar there when they
added Dog. They just had a bunch of good players. Iverson is a true superstar.
Their problem has been that they played great defense but no one could score
except for Iverson or if McKie got hot. He is going to feel like he has been
released from jail getting out from under Brown's thumb and also with some of the
offensive focus taken off of him and onto Dog. But the kicker is this John
Salmons kid. This boy can play and they got great offensive punch from the 1,2
and 3 spots....

DJessen33