Call me crazy, but I like our team

I like our team. New Jersey and Detroit are the only
better.
Philly is the same old Philly. They have wanted a #2
scorer for years - Stackhouse, L Hughes, Van Horn, now
the defensiveless Robinson? Please.
Indiana got weaker and you know it's just a matter of
time before Larry gets rid of Zeke. Reggie Miller is
old and Jermaine can't carry them alone without Brad
Miller.
Orlando got better offensively, but they lost a lot of
bench power in Armstrong.

Spreewell, B. Miller, G. Payton, Jordan, etc. all gone
from the EAST.

I love what I hear from Banks. We have a fully rested
Pierce. Battie for a full season. Walker trimmed down.
Baker can't possibly be anyworse - I think he will
contribute. (Obie run some pick and rolls for him for
god's sake). We have a good bench with always hustle
Blount/McCarty. Delk is our microwave. Jones was a
great pickup. E will will hustle and play hard for his
last year in Boston.

I don't see many things to be upset about. Grant it we
won't win it all, but we will be competative for 2-3
years until Baker and Walker are gone, the role
players gone, and Pierce is still in his prime. We can
lure some talent finally having money to spend.

Chins up fellas....

=====
Colin Hall
"When they said sit down....I stood up!" - Springsteen