RE: Antoine's Contract

--- You wrote:
The
really sad thing is you just know Antoine isn't going to age well. He logs a
ton of minutes. He doesn't keep himself in good shape. He moves further away
from the basket as he gets older. He's just not going to hold up well as he
hits 30 and beyond. But the Celts won't see that.
--- end of quote ---

I think that his moving away from the basket is part of his anti-aging
strategy. I prefer to think he's saving himself for the post-season. He's been
playing a lot more PF this series and has been very effective. Partly it's
Isiah brilliant strategy to put shooting guards on him, but I'm hoping at least
part of it is his recognition that he needs to do his work down low. I guess
we'll see in the next series, if they get there. Kmart and Aaron Williams ain't
Reggie Miller and Ron Mercer.
Kestas