Re:on a variety of Celtics comments...

At 01:30 PM 4/29/03 -0400, Tammo29@AOL.com wrote:
> >NBAtv.com--as of now (12:26pm EDT), still no word, still no channel.  Bleah
> >to the NBA for trying to play hardball with the cable companies, and double
> >bleah to Cox Cable for not telling people what happened.  Triple bleah to
> >>both of them if I miss tonight's game and the C's win it here.
>
>   I promise you, if the Celtics win this game tonight and you don't get to
>see it, I'll send you a copy of my tape.
>We are going out for an early dinner since it's my birthday.  But I told my
>husband in no uncertain terms we have to be back by 8:20 (we are on central
>time here) because I'm not missing a minute of this game tonight.

**beagle stands on top of doghouse, clears throat**

**snaps paws for a spotlight on Tammo**

"AWWWOOOOOOOOOO"

Well, that's what happens when you song "Happy Birthday"--in "Beagle".  :>)))

Thanks for the tape offer.  Have a happy birthday, and don't forget the
chocolate chip cookies from Mrs. Fields.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle