Celts draft.

> That was really funny, thanks. I hope the Celtics don't end up with
> "Wallace's
> kids" with the 16th and 20th picks this year either.

Wallace is okay at picking talent...
I realize you folks don't agree but frankly I feel that luck is involved,
especially with any non top three picks... The guys he pick have a good a
chance of succeeding as anyone for the most part.

Its the developing part that OB is killing him...
Joe Johnson and even Mosio seem destined to become solid NBA players. I also
think K. Brown will just blow up on some team if he got some real development
time... OB isn't such a bad coach (though I HATE the ugly game he often
pushes for) its just that he designs he whole scheme around the stars.

Brown was used as a spot up shooter..and he quite frankly sucks at that. Heck
J.J. was much better at that kind of thing..weird they traded him and not K.
Brown. I see the way Jefferson is used..and I think K.Brown could thrive like
that. Jefferson shoots long range on occasion but often recieves alley oops
or uses his jumping ability for close short jumpers or post moves..

I don't think we will trade Walker..but we could easily improve this team
through the draft. We are very weak at center and the point.

And I think we could potentially get a nice point guard at 16 (that brazilian
guy sounds awesome..though I guess not so good at the three) and some kind of
banger who can make the team at 20 (Collison?).  Perhaps they could package
those two picks and get Kirk Hinrick ( who is said to be a good three point
shooter) at 13...

I think the Celts have two basic needs...point guard and center..but Centers
are so hard to get that we might have to just draft a banger PF instead. But
we really need a point most of all. Walker soaks up all the PF minutes
anyway.

Pete