Best basketball of Antoine's career?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 4:13 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: UP 3-1 YAY!!!!!

You really have to get over these grudges and get on with
life.......................don't tell me Twon didn't suck during the
season.

Walker didn't suck too badly during the season.  He always gets big
numbers for an NBA player.  It's just that in the Pacer series with
shooting guards on him, he's playing smart for the team.  I've never
ever seen him (or Walter) play better basketball(power defense on Brad
Miller and Oneal), but they're in Paul's shadow since scoring is sexy to
the media.

10 for 20
7 for 15
7 for 17 and
7 for 15

Factor in adjusted FG% because some of his shots are 3's, and he's right
there with Duncan/Garnett as the most amazing PF in the playoffs.  No
rookie or traditional four we get in a trade next year, will match this
kind of output.

Toine's trash talk is also world class  ..."in the first half Ron
THOUGHT he was guarding me well, I didn't like his facial expression".
Also he got away with disrespecting Isiah(like Larry Brown last year),
by standing directly in front of him, clenching his fists and screaming
for 5 seconds, pretending he was hyping up the crowd LOL!

Paul will always come through for us, but Antoine's game will only stay
golden if the C's play Anthony Mason in the 2nd round.  Toine has
trouble with Kenyon Martin because he's in the Celtics heads, and is
more intimidating/mobile than Ron Artest.

P.S.
Artest was quoted saying that he's one of the best players in the
league, and should be Defensive Player of the Year.  He's actually just
good(like he was in Chicago), and is an overrated media darling this
year because of the entertaining temper tantrums.