UP 3-1 YAY!!!!!

Quick thoughts on this game--

Tony Delk is the hero of this game.  He kept the Celtics in it from the
start, and held on when no one else could find the rim with a metal detector.

The fans, my goodness, the fans.  They came to life and throttled the Pacers.

When will people learn that if they want to win, they should let Pierce hit
a couple of shots in the first half?

I love Waltah.  You should too.

Now I'm REALLY annoyed that the next game is on NBAtv.  My local cable
company, Cox Cable, still refuses to air the free preview.

Go Celtics!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle