Re: UP 3-1 YAY!!!!!

Boo hoo, sniff sniff, I need to wipe my eyes for Isiah, (ya right) he looked
like he wanted to cry after the game.  Good for you Isiah, I hope Toine and
The Truth stick it to you in the next game and continue to spank your ass all
the way back to your mama's womb you little cry baby.  Start looking for a
new job you jerk.  I'm sorry guys but I'm eating this up as Isiah is the only
player I actually do despise in any sport.   Now let's root for the
timberpuppies against the fakers.   Is it just me or does Tom Tolbert sound
like an idiot every time he says something?  At least Bill Walton has an
excuse, he's from the 60's/70's era and he admits that most of his brain
cells are burnt out.

I luv  Waltah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mafiaso316