Re: Game 2

I hear you.  The problem was, since I didn't get to watch, I had to sit up
at the computer for the entire game, following the printed NBA.com ticker
on the web, and typing up what happened in real time.  That's really more
than my body can take right now.  I would have preferred to do what I did
for game one, taping it while watching it live, then doing the review one
quarter at a time, with long rest breaks in between.

Sorry about your headache, though. Have a chocolate chip cookie.

At 08:18 AM 4/22/03 -0500, Anne Cankosyan wrote:
>The camera angles were sooooooo bad, you were better off closing your eyes
>and just listening to the announcers.  Snoop, in this case, be glad you
>could not get it......you would have ended up with a headache before
>halftime.
>
>blah!
>
>Anne

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle