And so it begins...

I've read all the articles, here and elsewhere online.  I sat in disgust as
ESPN, taking a half-hour to review the playoff matchups, went "quickly" to
discuss Celtics/Pacers, a game they're broadcasting.  Took them less than a
minute to decide that Indiana was going to win it.  Even Coach O'Brien's
father in law is once again predicting a Celtics loss.

They're wrong.  All of them.

There's a reason you still play the game, because anyone can win.  As far
as I'm concerned, Isiah Thomas is a self-absorbed fool who still dislikes
the Celtics so much he chose to embarrass Walker and Pierce on national
television.  Ron Artest is in need of counseling, and Jermaine O'Neal is
still the biggest screw-up in the East at the end of close games.

So I'm through with the negativity.  Let the C's hoist the threes when
needed, and may at least 60% of them go in.  Let the Bat-Man swat the
baskets of the evildoers of Indiana, declaring in a menacing growl, "not on
MY team!".  Let Bremer show them what the undrafted can do given a
chance.  Let the refs ignore fouls on the Celtics.  And yes, I love Waltah!!

I want # 17.  And I expect this team to go out there and fight for it.

Go out there and win.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle