Mark Bryant

The game will be physical in Indy today.  The only player who we have
that can bang with them is a 37 year old Mark Bryant. Hopeully Bryant
will have an opportunity to use six fouls against Brad Miller and O'Neal
.  We need his physical presence.   The team who wins the war on the
boards will win this series.

Rebounding is a major weakness for the Celtics.  However, it is a simple
method of placing your body against the opposition to force him away from
the ball.  Also, we must score in the post effectively or we are in for a
long night.  I think Indy will zone us with a Man to Man concept when
Pierce and Walker receives the ball.  Will Mark Bryant play?  Will we
rebound effectively?  Will we score in the post?

G. Hurst

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!