From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Dan Forant
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 10:53 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Trade Walker?

Cecil, with due respect, Twang is over-rated. Now I understand you have been
involved in basketball. How can you call him a leader? Shooting horrific 3's
and bad shooting percentage overall including foul shots. His contribution
as a *leader* is to bitch to refs. Don't worry, I believe the Kings of
Boston won't trade him. Reason......your right, we may not get equal product
in return.

DanF