Re: Trade Walker?

 < If you think that the coach is the problem, get a new coach to tinker
with this great player.  On the other hand, if "Bad Antoine" is the problem,
then it makes little difference who the coach is. > -Douglas

Ah, Douglas, back to the good old LADY OR THE TIGER stuff.  Have some of
us drawn Walker as he ought to be, and others as he actually appears?

If Toine's three coaches have indeed all been the problem, then we fans
certainly owe it to their victim - poor improperly used Toine - to bring
on yet another coach who is suddenly able to control him more than even
his idol, Jordan, has been able to do.

And if on the off chance that ''Bad Antoine,'' after he has gone through
a half-dozen Celt coaches, turns out to be the alleged problem, will
it then finally be appropriate for fans to place a FINAL EVALUATION
on his 14-year impact on our team?

So don't forget to remind me, Doug, to get back to you by April, 2010,
on the results of this Walker conundrum.

See you then for the squeezing of the lemon contest?

Egg