Trade Walker?

I agree 100%.  "Good Antoine" is one hell of a basketball player; he has
deserved at least one of his all-star gigs.  Finding him a defined role (be
it inside or outside) is crucial to his attaining the next level.  If you
think that the coach is the problem, get a new coach to tinker with this
great player.  On the other hand, if "Bad Antoine" is the problem, then it
makes little difference who the coach is.