Re: Fw: NBATV and the playoffs....

(For those on the Celticsstuff group, I'm leaving the relevant article by
Marc Stein  of ESPN at the end of this, since they may not have seen it
yet.  Thanks to Josh for the heads up)

I've been noticeably annoyed at this since it started, as some of you
know.  I've replied to Mr. Stein by e-mail, and I'm seriously considering
recommending a boycott of next season's Pass on the CBW.  The only
potentially good sign is these nebulous "negotiations" with the cable
providers, though no one seems willing to cough up any details, much less a
progress report.

Am I overreacting?  I admit, sometimes I can get to be a pain, taking to
the Beagle Soapbox.  I'm curious to know what the rest of you think,
publicly or privately.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle