Point Guards in the draft

Obviously the other area that the C's could shore up would be point
guard.  I agree with Mark Berry that no matter how talented the point
guard we end up with is,  Obrien will play Bremer ahead of him (for a
while).

Wallace said last year he didn't mind passing on Tinsley/Parker, because
there would be an incredible crop of talented point guards this year,
available all the way to the second round.  Some of the underclassmen
below will return to school.

In order: Heinrich, Steve Blake, Brett Nelson, Ridnour, Blake Stepp are
all deadly long range bombers, poised ball handlers, plus bring PASSING
that would improve the C's tremendously.  I'm a huge fan of Steve Blake
because he runs the best offense of them all.

T.J. Ford is phenomenal, but like Speedy Claxton, he'd need at least a
midrange jumpshot like Kenny, especially with the current Celtics.

Any of the Duke boys: Duhon, JJ Redick, Ewing, would fit right in with
the C's bomb squad.  Ewing is a great finisher too.

Troy Bell and Hollis Price:  Could have the same problems that Joe Forte
had.  Although Juan Dixon, Jamal Crawford, and Alvin Williams have
transitioned o.k.