Big forwards in the draft

I think the C's could best help themselves with an interior power player
in the draft, It literally hurts me seeing an embarrassing Celtic FG%
for years.  A cleanup guy with touch inside would help this a lot.  It
would also give the C's insurance next year because Battie/Baker may be
questionable for a while and Grant Long was below average inside, even
in his prime.

So here are some players(in order of preference for the current Celtic
team) and opinions.  I've only listed players I've actually seen in a
game, so mostly college big men, the McDonalds HS Game standout, and the
highly rated Brazilian player.

Okafor(Uconn 6'9" 240) - Best NBA prospect I've seen, the Mourninglike
shotblocking, offensive rebounding, and intensity aren't exaggerated.
Against Stanford, he continually went over the top and ripped offensive
boards out of peoples hands.

Sean May(NC 6'9 250") - NC Injured freshman is a such a natural with
great hands and touch, rebounding, passing.  Could become dominant in
the future.

Sweetney(Georgetown 6'8" 260)- Was great in the NIT last night.  Boxes
out like Fortson, but can actually finish consistently, has excellent
catching hands like Elton Brand/Todd MacCulloch.  Gets steals/shotblocks
too.  Would be a big improvement for the C's.

Collison(Kansas 6'9" 250) - Has had fundamental post moves since he was
a child, more physical than Laetner/Lafrentz, but has Laetner's
experience playing internationally and with NBA allstars.

Chris Bosh(Georgia Tech 6'11" 210)/Jabhari Brown(Oklahoma 6'10"
210)/Channing Frye(Arizona 6'10" 222)/Marquis Estill (Kentucky 6'9"
235)/Ronny Turiaf(Gonzaga 6'9 228)/Casey Sanders(Duke 6'11" 235)/Jules
Camara(Kentucky 6'11" 225)/Jeff Newton(Indiana 6'9" 210)/Charlie
Villanueva(High school 6'10" 215) - Typical year 2000 era.  Super
athletes, who lack strength(so Celtic scouting is probably in love with
them all).  Magazines say Bosh is a top 5 draft pick, but he didn't play
like a superstar in games I saw.  A lot of them could develop like
Stromile Swift or better, after a few years.

Cook(Illinois 6'10" 240)/Rickert(Minnesota 6'10" 202) - Jumpshooting
centers.  Rickert actually has a few Mchale(his idol) moves and takes
contact.  Cook is overrated and soft.

Varejao(Brazil 6'10" 230) - Big man slasher, has handles.  Doesn't play
in the post.

David West(Xavier 6'8" 232)/Matt Bonner(Florida 6'10 237) - Strong
inside scorers, not great NBA physical tools like the guys above, but
dominant college players.

Walton(Arizona 6'8" 228) - Slow even compared to PF's (in the NBA), yet
weak.  His passing tricks would work with the Jazz but not the C's.

Torin Francis(Notre Dame 6'10" 240), James Thomas(Texas 6'8" 220) -
Strong rebounders, but below average NBA finishers.  I think closer to
Massenburg/Etan Thomas, than Tyrone Hill.