Re: NBA Notes - Mark Murphy

In a message dated 3/30/03 8:32:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Eggcentric@AOL.com writes:

> < He's (Troy Murphy) the only player to improve his production by more than
> five points and five boards since last season. He's also one of only five
> players in the league averaging a double-double in points and rebounds,
> joining Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal and Brian Grant in that
> group.
>
> In other words, the second-year forward is rapidly approaching the league's
> elite level of power forwards. > - Mark Murphy
>
> Where's Toine?

Probably trying to rebound that spate of scuds your boy Paul has been
launching from the FT line of late. If I didn't know any better, I'd say
you're quickly becoming to Walker what Lance was to Pierce. At least you
exhibited sense enough to allow a few days for the stink from his (Pierce's)
recent 9 TO game to pass before throwing another zinger Antoine's way,
though.

CeltsSteve