Playoff opponent

ok, Playoffs around the corner. Who do we want to/not want to play? Obviously,
C's are hurt and vulnerable right now. Nets always have our #, plus they still
hate us for thinking that we are better than them. Of the 4 seeds, I think our
best shot is against Philly. Of all possible teams, I'd like to see us play
the Hornets. I was at the 40 point blowout game the other night. Of all teams
not to play Nets and then Indy, because JON (Pitino was not so dumb dangling
those #1's, was he?) will have a field day (even with Batgirl). What do you
guys think?

Thanks,

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com