Wyc Grousbeck Press Release

Press Release
Highland Capital Partners' Wyc Grousbeck to Take Leave of
Absence

LEXINGTON, MA, September 27, 2002 - Highland Capital
Partners, an early-stage venture capital firm, today
announced that Wyc Grousbeck is taking an immediate leave
of absence to pursue ownership of the Boston Celtics. The
transaction involving the Celtics is a personal
undertaking of Mr. Grousbeck and does not involve
Highland Capital Partners in any way.

"We are excited for Wyc and wish him all the best as he
pursues this unique opportunity," said Bob Higgins,
Managing General Partner at Highland. "As a valued
partner over the last seven years, Wyc has played an
important role in a number of successful Highland-backed
companies."

"My seven years at Highland have been a truly great
experience as I've had the opportunity to work with a
terrific group of people, while contributing to building
several outstanding companies," added Grousbeck. "I've
been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity that
is too compelling to pass up."

About Highland Capital Partners
Highland Capital Partners is an early-stage venture firm
focused on building companies in the communications,
information technology and healthcare markets. Founded in
1988, Highland has invested in and worked to create such
firms as Altiga Networks, Avid Technology, CheckFree,
EXACT Sciences, HighGround Systems, Lycos, MapQuest, New
York Times Digital, Ocular Networks, Odyssey HealthCare,
PRAECIS PHARMACEUTICALS, Staples.com, Sybase and WebLine
Communications. For more information, visit Highland's
web site at www.hcp.com.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?