Re: predictions and so on...

    But if they must happen, I think Pierce's shot selection is better
    than anyone else's on the team. >>Snoopy

Your opinion's valued as much as anyone's but this has to have a bit of humor to it,
especially if you consider Battie or even Kedrick.  How many tripping, stumbling shots
did Pierce take and end up glaring at the ref for the non-call?

And you think the kid's trying all the time?  Uh, check the tape.  I'm certainly happy
that he came back to play after the stabbing, but let's not put him in Springfield
yet.  As to trending, Twan's certainly gone DOWN on his stupid shots. . .does it
bother you at all that Paul's been forcing more and more?

Jumping over and through three guys tired him out in the NJ series.  Let's hope he
understands that he's got to make decisions that keep him healthy and available for
the whole season.