Re: Klez virus

    Lance, I'm not sure what part of this you're not getting. Whether or not you want
to believe it, you     have a problem that you're making everyone's problem. And
because of that, your joking in             another post about the message with the
forged Tammo header is even further out of line than             usual.

    First - the latest attempt to infest the igtc list (which strips attachments, so
only the message made it     through)  claims to be from CeltsSteve, but the source is
YOUR IP address. The same one that         was on this message. With the next relay in
the path identical too. That IP and message path does     NOT correspond to his email.
Your machine is broadcasting the virus, not his. All of the KLEZ         viruses I've
gotten for the last couple of days have had your IP or a roadrunner one. And if I had
to     guess I'd suspect the rr sources are ones that you've infected just because of
the timing and                 similarity of distribution.>>KIM MALO

Hey, Kim, I've been running this PC online for 7 years without a virus.  I've moved to
ATT broadband 4 months ago and because there are so many new and interesting posters
on this terrific IGTC list, I've actually opened some files that came through.

It's wonderful that you've got the ability to identify the source of a virus that's
been sent, but this address is used by me almost exclusively for the Celtics mail.
I'll not open any other attachments but I'm neither obligated to run a daily scan nor
convinced that my PC originated the virus into the Celts mail group.

Please be very careful about your accusations unless you can determine that this virus
originated here, OK?  I don't care WHAT'S ascribed to CeltsSteve, but I don't know
anybody who's using Roadrunner anymore.

Thank you very much for your concern