Re: looking for a reason to behave--er, believe

        Coach O'Brien is not an idiot, people.  He knew that last season the
        Celtics defense and fast-shooting threes was going to be the only way for a
        chance to go the distance.  And he very nearly did it, but for some
        questionable competence on the part of NBA refs and some help from the Nets
        making improbably shots under pressure.>>Snoopy

Sorry, Dogg, but suggesting that the Nets needed the help of the officials to win that
series against the Celtics is reaching pretty far.

I can understand the uproar over the refs handing the sixth game to the Lakers over
the Kings, but it's pretty hard to point the fingers at them when the Celts shot so
badly, and forced so many shots, while giving up so many in the paint.

I'd like to believe that the Celts were better than they were, but the facts point to
the opposite.  We SNUCK by two or three better teams, and, again, we only "borrowed"
Rodney to get there.  Couldn't even afford the trade we made in mid-season.  Who else
gave up their next four years to move up a notch in the playoffs?