Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Klez virus

Kim,

I can tell you my PC definitely became infected yesterday morning after I
read all the posts from both lists and after I happened to open up a couple
of file attachments from individuals that are on both lists.

Shortly after, I began to receive notices of undeliverable e-mails that
didn't send to begin with as well as emails from myself addressed to myself
that I obviously didn't send, either. I also started to get a couple of
e-mails from the webmaster at RealGM advising me their website detected the
fact that my PC was infected.

I spent untold hours last evening upgrading my McAfee software and then
scanned my PC - all drives for all files -  not once, not twice, but three
times. KLEZ was definitely on multiple files and programs.

I apologize for any undue problems my becoming infected nay have caused you
or anyone else on either of the lists. As of now, my PC appears to be "clean"
and virus free and I thank-you for helping educate those of us who while we
may think we are computer savvy still have some things to learn; especially
when it comes to this KLEZ virus.

Steve

P.S. I'd like to talk to you more in detail because one of the posts I read
had a "rr.com" address and McAfee definitely ID'd the file attachement as
having been infected with KLEZ.