Re:This is a funny game. Warning!

Yup, for anyone who doesn't already know, KLEZ fakes the from address. It takes info from your address book *but also any other file on your computer*, which can include old saved emails. You have to look to the message path to find the real source, which for this message was either RR or attbi, I forget which off the top of my head. I'd double check the original, but I've already deleted it. Definitely wasn't AOL for Tammo though.

Anyone who needs help in reading a message path to find the source of a suspicious email, feel free to email me rather than clog up the list.

Kim