thank you list

I want to thank this list (in digest form) for being my life-line to my beloved Celts for the past 6 years I have been working overseas for the Navy. Italian basketball is not quite the same.You have been my eyes to the games and the players and I have enjoyed the give and take among you all. It all seems to be civil for the most part which I appreciate. I got back to the states just in time to catch some of the Celtic games at Shaw. Even that forum was great to see after all these years.  I grew up in Worcester, listening to Cousey describe HC games, and have been a Celts fan since the early 70s. These past 6-8 years have been too long for me, although last year was a pleasant surprise. I like the idea that the Celts made their mark w/tough defense. What does this year hold is obviously hard for me to comment in that I haven't seen the NBA for these past 6 years. What I saw of Bremmer at shaw I liked, It seems he can handle the ball, and drive into traffic with composure and play decent enough Defense. I can see why the Cook experiment ended. I also liked what I saw of Forte. As a throw away in the trade makes made me cringe a bit. Can anyone tell me who saw games last year if Delk has a chance to contribute like advertised before comming to the Celtics? if not losing Johnson and Forte hurts even more. Anderson for Baker works for me seeing this team has lacked a low post presence. I agree with others who feel our captains will have to adjust thier talents to not only provide the scoring leadership but use talents to make teamates better. To get others involved is all about trusting one another. I look forward to seeing games for myself and bleeding Celtic Green. Go celts!!!! My prediction for the year( for what its worth) is 47 wins with the team inconsistant early until Obrien finds combonations that work during crunch time. If we dont do well this year look for one of the big two to be sent away.  -  Reggie