Baker + captains = ??

I have no quarrel with Josh's view of the changed roster.  Before landing Baker, we were foundering while waiting for the loss of Rodney Rogers to materialize.  Now, we have the potential to put an excellent front line on the court--not exactly Parish, McHale, Bird and Walton (wow! wasn't that great to live through!)--but Baker, Walker, Battie and WollySundive will be hard for the East to match.

Still, the question is not Baker (to me) but how the captains work with him.  If, by January, Walker is our #3 scorer, #1 rebounder, and still the team leader, we will have succeeded grandly.  If, however, the captains continue to heft up over 50% of the shots, I see trouble.  So, it's a matter of sharing the rock, as Dickie V would say.  We have weaknesses, but perhaps our strengths will bail us out.  Still, coach has his work cut out as he teaches defense to the points and offense to the three stars.

Cheers.  It won't be long.  Gene