re: site update Sept 19, 2002

Um, Snoopy, you're not going to send to the list every time the site is updated or after every game, are you? I mean no offense, but I assume you'll update pretty often and it's going to take like 30-40 wins before anyone is eliminated from the competition, right? (Well, in all likelihood, anyway). Later in the season it'll be fun to see the race, but, especially early on, we all know where to find the website (and if not, you could put the http addy in your .sig or just include it in posts to remind people, or for those who'll join later, or who missed it for whatever reason). Just my opinion, and all the usual disclaimers. Just a suggestion.

(Oh, and the .wav file seems to load automatically -- or at least it did for me. It took a loooooong time to load with my inadequate 28.8 connection, which I realize is 90% of the problem. Maybe only have it load when people click on it, though?)

Bird